Recipe by Sam #3
Taken from a Healthy Meals in Minutes card. Prep time includes chill time.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this to go along with scrambled eggs for breakfast when we had overnight company & it was great! I think the mustard sauce is what made the entire meal OUTSTANDING & the recipe a keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe]
- 1 lb reduced sodium lean ham steak
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare mustard sauce, in a small dish, combine mustard, brown sugar, honey, pepper and rosemary, mix well.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of sauce.
- Add ham steaks to sauce in dish, turning to coat.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap and chill 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place ham steaks on a foil-lined broiler pan.
- Broil ham steaks 4in from heat, turning once until browned and heated through, about 7 minutes.