Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
By: MIKAZUKI "I modified this recipe from a very old cookbook dated 1890."
Make and share this Ham With Honey and Brown Sugar Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
- Place the ham in a roasting pan and dot with cloves.
- In a saucepan combine the pineapple juice, brown sugar, honey and orange juice.
- Stir and simmer over medium-low heat until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Pour the glaze over the ham.
- Bake the ham uncovered for 1 hour in the preheated oven.