- 5 -6 lbs cooked ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple-orange juice
- 1 (1 lb) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1⁄3 cup steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon salad oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Put ham in baking dish and score the top of the ham.
- Mix 1 cup brown sugar and juice, and brush some of this glaze on top of the ham.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees for about 3 hours.
- Glaze the ham several times during baking.
- With an electric mixer, combine the jellied cranberry sauce, steak sauce, salad oil, 3 tablespoons brown sugar and mustard.
- Pour sauce into a pan and heat.
- Serve hot with the ham.