Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Taken from The Everyday Low-Carb Slow Cooker cookbook
Make and share this Ham With Cranberry and Horseradish Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb fresh cranberries or 1 lb frozen cranberries, rinsed and picked over
- 1 cup Splenda granular (artificial sweetener)
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 3 lbs boneless ham
- Add all ingredients except ham to the slow cooker crock and mix well. Place ham on top of the cranberry mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours, stirring sauce (around the ham) halfway through the cooking process. Some of the cranberries may pop during cooking or when you stir; that's okay.
- When done cooking, let ham rest in the slow cooker, uncovered, for 10 min before slicing. Serve a large spoonful of the cranberry sauce alongside each serving of ham.