Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This recipe is sooo good! Substitute 1/2 cup of orange juice for the bourbon if desired.
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1 1⁄4 cups Bourbon
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 -8 lbs ham, fully cooked
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave honey and molasses at HIGH for 1 minute. Whisk in bourbon, orange juice, and mustard.
- Remove any skin and excess fat from the ham and place in a roasting pan. Pour glaze over the ham.
- Bake at 325º for 1 1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the ham registers 140º. Baste with glaze in pan every 15 minutes.
Delicious glaze for ham! I'm not a big fan of the fruity pineapple type glazes and this was just right! The ham came out of the oven with a wonderful brown glaze. I had a smaller ham so I halved the recipe, and there wwas plenty of the mixture for the ham. Thanks for posting this,Lvs2Cook. It was wonderful!