Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Very simple and delicious. From Gourmet 1995.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Score top of ham into diamonds and stud center of each diamond with a clove.
- On a rack in a roasting pan bake ham in middle of oven 1 1/2 hours.
- In a small saucepan heat jelly over moderate heat, stirring, until melted and smooth.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in mustard.
- Spread glaze evenly on top of baked ham and bake 35 minutes longer.
- Transfer ham to a platter and let stand 15 minutes.