Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from the spring 2010 cooking club magazine. I have not tried it yet, but it sounds easy, tasty, and relatively healthy
- Heat oven to 350. Spray 8 inch square glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain. Rinse under cook water. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skilled over med heat until hot. Cook onion and bell pepper 3 to 4 minutes or until they begin to soften, stirring occasionally. Add peas; cook and stir 1 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Whisk eggs, milk, mustard, lemon-pepper seasoning, and salt in medium bowl.
- Layer noodles, ham, 1/2 cup of the cheese, and vegetables in baking dish. Pour in egg mixture; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until knife instered in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 10 minute.