Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from the spring 2010 cooking club magazine. I have not tried it yet, but it sounds easy, tasty, and relatively healthy
- 473.18 ml medium wide egg noodles
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 236.59 ml frozen baby peas
- 4 eggs
- 354.88 ml whole milk
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1.23 ml salt
- 236.59 ml diced ham
- 236.59 ml shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 350. Spray 8 inch square glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain. Rinse under cook water. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skilled over med heat until hot. Cook onion and bell pepper 3 to 4 minutes or until they begin to soften, stirring occasionally. Add peas; cook and stir 1 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Whisk eggs, milk, mustard, lemon-pepper seasoning, and salt in medium bowl.
- Layer noodles, ham, 1/2 cup of the cheese, and vegetables in baking dish. Pour in egg mixture; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until knife instered in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 10 minute.