Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
In '400 Best Sandwich Recipes' by Alison Lewis
Make and share this Ham, Turkey and Muenster Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 8 slices multigrain bread (1-inch thick slices)
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard or 1⁄4 cup deli mustard
- 4 ounces thinly sliced black forest ham
- 4 ounces thinly sliced cracked pepper turkey
- 6 ounces muenster cheese, cut into 4 thin slices
- 1 cup watercress
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- Place bread slices on a work surface.
- Spread mustard equally on 4 bread slices.
- Arrange ham, turkey, cheese, watercress, and avocados equally over mustard.
- Cover with remaining bread slices, pressing gently together.