Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Quick Cooking, this stack of cheese, ham and tortillas is sliced and served in the shape of a piece of pie, easy and yummy. A great make ahead dish
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 1⁄4 ounces chopped ripe olives, drained
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 1⁄4 lbs shaved deli ham
- Beat cream cheese, mayo and salad dressing together till smooth, stir in green pepper, onion and olives.
- On a plate, place 1 tortilla, spread with about 1/2 Cup of cheese mixture and 1/7th of the ham.
- Repeat six times and top with last tortilla.
- Cover and chill 2 hours or over night, cut into wedges to serve.
we thought the cream cheese was a little overpowering once you got through about half a piece, but were thinking these'd make great tea sandwiches!
This is a great recipe. I made it with a red pepper instead of the green to give it a more Christmasy look for a holiday party. I also made them into wraps instead of the stacks to be able to serve more people. Thanks for sharing!
Eas, tasty, everyone liked them and I would certainly make them again. You could make the stacks shorter, or even roll them in the tortillas, which is what I did and served in pretty pinwheels. Very nice.