1/3 Photos of Ham Tortilla Stack
2 hrs 15 mins
From Quick Cooking, this stack of cheese, ham and tortillas is sliced and served in the shape of a piece of pie, easy and yummy. A great make ahead dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese, mayo and salad dressing together till smooth, stir in green pepper, onion and olives.
- 2On a plate, place 1 tortilla, spread with about 1/2 Cup of cheese mixture and 1/7th of the ham.
- 3Repeat six times and top with last tortilla.
- 4Cover and chill 2 hours or over night, cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Tortilla Stack
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.2
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 68.5 mg
- Sodium 1079.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 13.5 g