Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is so easy to make, everyone will love it. You can adjust any of the ingredients. Its foolproof!
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice bread in half longways.
- Combine cheeses, butter, onion and garlic powder in mixing bowl until mixed together (should be pretty thick).
- Spread one quarter of mixture on top of each bread half.
- Place tomato slices in a thin layer on top of mixture, repeat with ham slices.
- Top with remaining cheese mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet or aluminum foil in oven about 15 minutes, then turn oven to broil for an additional 5 or until bubbly and slightly browned.