Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is so easy to make, everyone will love it. You can adjust any of the ingredients. Its foolproof!
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice bread in half longways.
- Combine cheeses, butter, onion and garlic powder in mixing bowl until mixed together (should be pretty thick).
- Spread one quarter of mixture on top of each bread half.
- Place tomato slices in a thin layer on top of mixture, repeat with ham slices.
- Top with remaining cheese mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet or aluminum foil in oven about 15 minutes, then turn oven to broil for an additional 5 or until bubbly and slightly browned.