1/3 Photos of Ham Tea Biscuits With Blackberry Mustard or Lemon Herb Butter
My MIL hosted a Mother's Day tea for the ladies at the church she attends and served these delicious little biscuits. They can be topped with either the Blackberry Mustard, my personal favorite, or Lemon-Herb Butter. For the biscuits, she used Mary B's and you can also use thin slices of deli ham if you would like. The amount of ham I have listed is an estimate. The amount needed will depend on how much ham you want to fill the biscuits with. Recipe is from Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (24 count) package frozen tea biscuits
- 8 -10 slices country ham, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup blackberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1Bake the tea biscuits according to the directions on the package.
- 2Brown the ham in a hot skillet 1-2 minutes on each side. Cut into small pieces (about the size of the biscuits).
- 3Split the biscuits in half and fill with the hot ham.
- 4Place a small amount of either the Blackberry Mustard or Lemon-Herb Butter on top of the ham and replace the biscuit tops.
- 5Serve while still warm.
- 6Blackberry Mustard: Stir together the preserves and mustard. Yields about 2/3 cup.
- 7Lemon-Herb Butter: Combine all ingredients; mix well. Yields about 1/2 cup.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Tea Biscuits With Blackberry Mustard or Lemon Herb Butter
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 43.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: