Recipe by Lizzybob
So easy to throw together, but soooo good. Great for weeknight suppers or an office breakfast. This came from either Southern Living or Taste of Home.
Top Review by kellychris
This was VERY GOOD. As you can see in my picture, I could not get my dough to stretch out enough to "jellyroll style" so I wrapped the entire piece of dough around it. It worked out great, and took the same amt. of time to bake. I also mixed swiss and cheddar and won't add green onion next time. I will be making this again,as it is so easy.THANKS!!
- 1 (11 ounce) canrefrigerated French bread dough
- 6 ounces very thin deli honey-roasted ham
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- creole mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll dough on a greased baking sheet Place ham over dough to 1/2 inch of edges Sprinkle with onions, bacon& cheese Drizzle mustard over-sparingly Roll up jellyroll style starting with the long side.
- Pinch seams to seal& tuck ends under.
- Place seam side down.
- Cut several slits 1/4 inch deep on top of loaf.
- Bake at 350 for 26-30 minutes.