Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
So easy to throw together, but soooo good. Great for weeknight suppers or an office breakfast. This came from either Southern Living or Taste of Home.
- 1 (11 ounce) canrefrigerated French bread dough
- 6 ounces very thin deli honey-roasted ham
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- creole mustard
- Unroll dough on a greased baking sheet Place ham over dough to 1/2 inch of edges Sprinkle with onions, bacon& cheese Drizzle mustard over-sparingly Roll up jellyroll style starting with the long side.
- Pinch seams to seal& tuck ends under.
- Place seam side down.
- Cut several slits 1/4 inch deep on top of loaf.
- Bake at 350 for 26-30 minutes.
This was VERY GOOD. As you can see in my picture, I could not get my dough to stretch out enough to "jellyroll style" so I wrapped the entire piece of dough around it. It worked out great, and took the same amt. of time to bake. I also mixed swiss and cheddar and won't add green onion next time. I will be making this again,as it is so easy.THANKS!!
I'v made this many times, but I thought it came from Quick Cooking, LOL. It is really easy and a good way to use up all kinds of things from the fridge. We fill it with all kinds of stuff and it always turns out. I have to watch though, the middle can come out raw if overstuffed, or if the oven is not at the right temp.
A nice, easy treat! Will go lighter on the green onions next time, or maybe leave them out. I used bacon bits which made this very quick to put together.