Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A simple and filling breakfast/brunch dish.
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup cooked diced ham
- 2 cups course grated swiss cheese
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven 400 f.
- unfold 1 pastry sheet on each of 2 baking sheets.top with ham,cheese,and mushrooms.leaveing 1/2 inch plain border.whisk eggs,rosemary,salt/pepper and nutmeg.
- in a bowl .pour over pastries and bake till puffed and golden,about 20 min.borders will puff up to hold filling.