Recipe by al_salihi
My sister-in-law used to make these for her mother's Christmas party every year. One year I made them for my aunt's birthday party on New Year's Eve and although I made alot, they went fast. I bet they'll go fast at your house too!
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay the party rye out on baking sheets. Place a generous amount of ham on top. On top of ham, place a piece of swiss cheese.
- To make it easier I usually slice the ham and cheese after unwrapping it, into pieces large enough to fit each slice of the party rye.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake until cheese melts.
- Have some mustards out in case your guests would like to put some on their party ryes.
- These may be made earlier in the day, and refrigerated up until an hour before placing in oven.
- Buy more or less depending on your party size.