Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices bread
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 24 slices deli ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread one side of each bread slice with mayonnaise. Place 4 of the bread slices on greased baking sheet, mayonnaise-sides down. (Mayo on the outside browns the outer crust).
- Spread bread slices on baking sheet with flavorings. Top with Oscar Mayer meat, veggies and Kraft cheese; cover with remaining 4 bread slices, mayonnaise-sides up.
- Bake 6 minute or until golden brown; turn over. Bake an additional 6 to 7 minutes or until sandwiches are golden brown on both sides.