Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Gotta love a jazzed up potato - this is a twice baked one
- 4 baking potatoes
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (I prefer fat free)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- salt, to taste
- Pierce potatoes with a fork arrange in a circle in the microwave and microwave for 16 min or until done (fork tender). Turn after 8 minutes. Let stand 5 minute
- Preheat broiler – cut each potato in half lengthwise scoop out the pulp, leaving ¼ inch thick shell. Combine potato pulp, ham, ½ cup cheese, 1/3 cup green onions, sour cream and pepper.
- Spoon the potato mixture into the shells. Combine the remaining cheese and onion – sprinkle over the potatoes. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and broil for 4 minutes.