Recipe by Sweetchaos
This was served at a family reunion and was Deelish! I found it on pilsbury website and wanted to share with you. This doesn't stay around long at my house.
- 3⁄4 lb ham, chopped
- 1 cup frozen broccoli (thawed)
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg white, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine ham, broccoli, cheese, mushrooms, mayonnaise, and mustard, mix well.
- Unroll both cans of dough into 2 large rectangles. Place dough with long sides together on sprayed cookie sheet, forming 15x12 inch rectangle. Press edges and perferations together and seal.
- Spoon and spread ham mixture lengthwise in 6-inch wide strip down center of dough. With scissors or sharp knife, make cuts 1 1/2 inches apart on long sides of dough to within 1/2 inch of filling. Twisting each strip once, alternately cross strips over filling. Tuck short ends under, press to seal. Brush dough with beaten egg white.
- Bake 375 degrees for 28-33 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Cut crosswise into slices.