Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great meal to bring to a picnic! 8)
- 1 (6 3/4 ounce) canchunk ham, drained
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 6 inch pita pocket bread
- 4 slices swiss cheese, cut in half,diagonally (3 1/2 inches)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine the first 3 ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Cut breas rounds in half.
- Put 2 triangles of cheese in each pocket.
- Fill each pocket with one fourth of the ham mix.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Cover,bake for 15-20 minutes or until heated throughly.