Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a family favorite and a good way to use up leftover ham.
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine, broken in half
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cook linguine according to package directions and drain.
- In a bowl combine the ham, soup, 2 cups cheese, sour cream, onion, green pepper and butter.
- Add the pasta to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Very tasty indeed. I user lower fat mushroom soup, fat free Swiss cheese, fat free sour cream and no butter for a more diabetic friendly version. The Swiss cheese is really pronounced and yummy. Can we say Comfort Food? The timing in the recipe is perfect and it's one of those recipes that you keep wanting "just one more bite" of. Made for Newest Tag