Recipe by TheDancingCook
Quick and easy; good way to use up leftover ham.
Top Review by booper
Good recipe- something different! I thought it was a bit rich, I think it was the cream of celery soup, next time might use less, maybe add more sour cream instead...but other than that- it was great and very easy!
- 8 ounces medium noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cooked cubed ham
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- breadcrumbs (Optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a greased 13x9 dish, layer 1/3 of noodles, ham and swiss.
- In a bowl, combine the soup, peppers, onions and sour cream and spread on the layer in the casserole dish.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with bread crumbs or extra cheese, if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees 45 minutes.