Prep 35 mins
Cook 35 mins
Got this from a Pfaltzgraff catalog. Very simple to make and also very tasty.
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1⁄2 lb cooked ham, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced pimento
- 1⁄4 cup diced dill pickle
- 1 egg, beaten
- On floured surface, roll dough to rectangle.
- Transfer to greased baking sheet.
- Over center third of dough, spread mustard and place ham, cheese, pimientos and pickle.
- With scissors or sharp knife, make cuts, 1 inch apart, along sides of filling.
- Alternating sides, fold strips at an angle across filling.
- Cover loaf and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Brush with egg and Bake for 35 minutes at 375°F.