Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another "Grab and Go" Sandwich.
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 4 flour tortillas
- 8 ounces thinly sliced cooked ham
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- Place 1 tortilla on plate.
- Layer ham, swiss cheese and avocado slices on tortilla.
- Fold in sides of each wrap; roll up. Cut each in half.
- Serve immediatly, or wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving, up to 24 hours.
I've been eating this for a week! I made it with smoked turkey instead of the ham. YUM! :)
really good , try a couple of tomato slices in there too. dee