Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This recipe came off of an Earthgrains English Muffin bag. It is very yummy, and well worth any time put into it. You can sub different cheeses if wanted....but Im not sure if all would be as good. I do like it with Provolone though.
Top Review by Michelle S.
Tasty and easy! My husband devored his mumbling the whole time how good it was! We use honey mustard, Krakus ham and Harvati cheese. It was amazingly good. I was asked to make this often for weekend lunches.
- 3 English muffins, split in half
- 12 ounces deli ham
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 12 slices swiss cheese
- sweet mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast the english muffin halves in a pre-heated broiler.
- Spread a little butter on each peice and then some mustard after the butter.
- Top each with 2 oz of ham, 1 slice red onion and then 2 slices of your cheese.
- Place on baking sheet and broil until cheese is melted (about 4-5 minutes).