Recipe by Lilkari23
These are excellent little appetizers to take to a potluck or get together. I found this original recipe on the back of Marshall's homemade yeast rolls, but adapted it a bit. Use Parker House style rolls, or any other soft, dinner type will do. We like Martin's Party Potato Rolls best. Have not tried them with homemade or Pillsbury style rolls yet, so I am not sure how they would turn out.
- 1 lb cooked ham
- 1⁄2 lb swiss cheese
- 1 small onion
- 3⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 24 party size rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- In food processor, chop onion, then add margarine, mustard, poppy seeds and Worcestershire sauce.
- Process to spreadable consistency.
- Slice rolls in half, and spread the onion mixture on each half of the rolls.
- Place ham and cheese (adjust amount of each to your preference) on one half of each roll.
- Close halves of rolls.
- When ready to serve, preheat oven to 350 degrees F and heat rolls for 15-20 minutes on baking sheet.
- Serve hot.