Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are excellent little appetizers to take to a potluck or get together. I found this original recipe on the back of Marshall's homemade yeast rolls, but adapted it a bit. Use Parker House style rolls, or any other soft, dinner type will do. We like Martin's Party Potato Rolls best. Have not tried them with homemade or Pillsbury style rolls yet, so I am not sure how they would turn out.
- In food processor, chop onion, then add margarine, mustard, poppy seeds and Worcestershire sauce.
- Process to spreadable consistency.
- Slice rolls in half, and spread the onion mixture on each half of the rolls.
- Place ham and cheese (adjust amount of each to your preference) on one half of each roll.
- Close halves of rolls.
- When ready to serve, preheat oven to 350 degrees F and heat rolls for 15-20 minutes on baking sheet.
- Serve hot.
this is a fantastic and easy recipe that I used to make for my tennis hometeam lunches.