- 15 new potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup cooked ham (lean, diced)
- 1⁄3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- fresh parsley (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange potatoes in a steamer basket over boiling water; cover and steam 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
- Remove potatoes from steamer; cool.
- Combine ham and next four ingredients; set aside.
- Scoop out centers of potatoes, using a melon-ball scoop or other small spoon.
- You may want to reserve pulp for another use.
- Spoon ham mixture evenly into potatoes. Garnish with parsley sprigs.