Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
What could be better than ham and eggs? I haven't tried this yet but it comes from the 60-Minute Gourmet and everything I've had from them was good. It sounds good for a luncheon. Let me know what you think.
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and add warm water to cover. Add a little salt, if desired, to facilitate later peeling. Bring slowly to a boil and simmer for about 12 minutes. Cool immediately under cold running water. Drain and peel.
- Split the eggs in half. Put the yolks in a sieve and press through with the fingers.
- Cut the ham into very fine dice. Combine the sieved egg yolks and ham in a mixing bow. Add the mustard and butter. Stir to blend.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise, chives, and salt and pepper to taste and blend thoroughly.
- Equip a pastry bag with a star tube (No.4). Fill the bag with the ham mixture and pipe it into the egg white hollows. Garnish the top of each with a small cutout of olive, pimiento, pickle or other garnish of your choice.