Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
After baking ham, I always have leftovers so when I found this recipe I was excited. Hope you like it too.
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 medium diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (16 ounce) package medium egg noodles
- Saute onion butter and ham until onions are clear.
- Add mushrooms and flour.
- Add mushroom soup and sour cream.
- Hheat thru but do not boil.
- Cook noodles as directed drain but do not rinse; add to sauce.
- Let set for about 10 minutes with cover on before serving.
Excellent, used portebella's, no flour, substituted onion dip as I didn't have sour cream & garnished with chopped green onion. It was a hit & will definitely make again.
I made this tonite. I substituted some milk and used half the sour cream to make it more healthy. Also added some chopped green onion. This was very good - Me and hubby liked it and we'll make it again! I never knew stroganoff could be made with ham!
this was very easy to make and delicious.the recipe did not specify if the mushrooms needed to be drained.i drained them and that was definitely the right choice.