Recipe by bhodnett1
After baking ham, I always have leftovers so when I found this recipe I was excited. Hope you like it too.
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 medium diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (16 ounce) package medium egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion butter and ham until onions are clear.
- Add mushrooms and flour.
- Add mushroom soup and sour cream.
- Hheat thru but do not boil.
- Cook noodles as directed drain but do not rinse; add to sauce.
- Let set for about 10 minutes with cover on before serving.