1/2 Photos of Ham Strip Potato Green Pepper Stir Fry Rollups
Montana Heart Song's Note:
One ham steak, one green pepper, some potatoes, onions, if desired, and large tortillas. A quick easy meal or make ahead and heat. You can serve with a white sauce over the rollups if desired.
My Private Note
rolls p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large ham steak, sliced in 1-inch x 6-inch strips, remove fat
- 1 green pepper, cored, seeded, cut in thin strips
- 6 potatoes, peeled, shredded or 16 ounces hash browns
- 1 small white onion, diced (optional)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups lime garlic salsa (optional)
- 8 large corn tortillas
- 1In large frying pan, heat 1 tblsp oil, add the ham strips, brown slightly. Make sure you "stir fry". Lift out on paper towel covered plate.
- 2Heat 1 tblsp. oil, add green pepper and onion strips, stir fry until pepper is tender but still a little crisp, onions translucent. Lift out on another paper towel covered platter.
- 3Heat 1 tblsp oil, add hashbrowns and brown.
- 4Turn over a few times so they are tender inside but crisp on the outside.
- 5Lift out on a paper towel covered platter.
- 6Sprinkle the seasonings evenly over the pepper onion stir fry and the hashbrowns.
- 7Wrap the tortillas in a large dish towel.
- 8Warm them in microwave for about 2 minutes.
- 9Place ham strips, then potatoes, then peppers and onions in tortilla, Add a dollup of sour cream and or lime garlic salsa, roll up. You can roll up and each person can add their sour cream or salsa also. Do this procedure 8 times.
- 10Refrigerate and heat covered in the microwave or serve immediately.
- 11Serve with sliced avocados.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Strip Potato Green Pepper Stir Fry Rollups
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 670.7
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 44.3 mg
- Sodium 272.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: