1 hr 5 mins
This is a good ham stock for use in soups or bean dishes. The dried thyme is good for cajun type dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all the ingredients to the pressure cooker.
- 2Lock on the lid and bring to pressure over high heat.
- 3Reduce heat to medium and cook for 1 hour.
- 4Let the pressure drop naturally.
- 5Remove the lid and strain through a cheesecloth lined colander.
- 6Cool in the fridge, skim off the fat, and use or divide up for freezing.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Stock (Pressure Cooker)
Serving Size: 1 (2695 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smoked ham hock