- 4 ham steaks
- 3 ounces butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon whiskey
- 1 ounce flour
- 3⁄4 cup broth
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush the steaks with melted butter and grill or broil 7-8 minutes per side.
- Fry the onion in remaining butter.
- Remove onion from heat and stir in flour.
- Add the broth and return to the heat.
- When boiling, add sugar and simmer 2 minutes to cook the flour.
- Remove from the heat and add whiskey.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve over ham.