1/1 Photo of Ham Steaks with Jazzed-Up Gravy
I found this recipe years ago in a magazine and it's been a favorite of mine since I first made it. Hope you will enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter and brown sugar in a heavy skillet.
- 2Season the ham steaks with pepper.
- 3Cook the ham steaks in the butter/brown sugar mixture until done.
- 4Remove the steaks from the skillet.
- 5Cook the onions and mushrooms in the same skillet until the onions are translucent.
- 6Add the flour to the skillet.
- 7Cook the flour, stirring constantly, until browned.
- 8Add the chicken broth and coffee.
- 9Cook the gravy, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- 10Serve gravy over the ham steaks.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Steaks with Jazzed-Up Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.7
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 233.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: