Prep 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
- 680.38 g ham, center slices 1 ",thick
- 44.37 ml maple syrup
- 14.79 ml margarine
- 2 medium apples, peeled and chopped
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- Preheat broiler.
- Score ham slices on both sides 1/8-inch thick to make a diamond pattern.
- Brush ham with 1 tablespoon of the maple syrup.
- Broil for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté the apples in the margarine for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the brown sugar and the remaining maple syrup.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spoon over hot ham steaks.
This is wonderful,easy to prepare and O so good.Thank's for sharing.
Good recipe. Had it with baked sweet potato, green beans, and seasoned rice. Thanks for the recipe.
Thanks for another great recipe Dancer. We all enjoyed the maple syrup combined with the apples. This is my husband's favorite recipe. I've made it many times so thought I should actually get to the review!