Recipe by amature at best
This is an easy way to get the Glazed Ham Taste without cooking the whole Ham. The longer you let them marinate the more they taste like curred pork chops that are so expensive. This is simple and can be made on the grill or cooked inside in a frying pan. It is also great for tailgating @ South Carolina football games.
Top Review by Sherry & Carl
My Husband and I loved this recipe !!! We had it for Easter Dinner. I cut the recipe in half for us and it worked out great. I was easy and delicious !!! Thank you for the recipe.
- 340.19-453.59 g crushed unsweetened pineapple
- 236.59 ml orange juice (with or without pulp your choice)
- 177.44-236.59 ml dark brown sugar
- 4 center cut ham steaks
- butter or margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pineapple, orange juice, and brown sugar in a large Zip-Lock bag.
- Place ham Steaks and marinate for at least 2 hrs., (I have let them sit overnight and it is better.) This is not included in prep. time.
- Cook on the grill over indirect heat until sugar caramelizes or melt butter inside of frying pan over medium heat. I usually use the frying pan cover for the first half of the cooking time.