Prep 11 mins
Cook 10 mins
This makes an easy but tasty dinner. I like to serve with baked potatoes and green beans.
Make and share this Ham Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 lb) ham steak
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Cook ham steak in skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Remove ham from skillet and keep warm.
- Squeeze lemon over pan, scraping up brown bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add butter to pan.
- Once butter is melted, add garlic, parsley and tomatoes.
- Cook over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes, or until tomatoes soften and begin to lose their shape.
- Spoon sauce over ham steak and serve immediately.
Absolutely delicious! The sauce is heavenly ! The lemon, garlic, parsley, (I had to use dried), and tomatoes are wonderful and soo flavourful together. My ham steaks were very thick so I had to brown longer and I only had grape tomatoes in so instead of cutting in half I "squished" them down when making the sauce. I served them with Mexican rice, the 2 recipes went well together. This was a wonderful recipe that I will look forward to making again!! Thanks for posting.