1/5 Photos of Ham Steaks
This makes an easy but tasty dinner. I like to serve with baked potatoes and green beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- 2Cook ham steak in skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- 3Remove ham from skillet and keep warm.
- 4Squeeze lemon over pan, scraping up brown bits from the bottom of the pan.
- 5Add butter to pan.
- 6Once butter is melted, add garlic, parsley and tomatoes.
- 7Cook over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes, or until tomatoes soften and begin to lose their shape.
- 8Spoon sauce over ham steak and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.8
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 147.8 mg
- Sodium 2897.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 46.7 g