Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
Impressive meat dish for company or family. So easy. The sauce is sweet and tangy.
- 1 ham steak (1 inch thick--about 2 lbs.)
- 1⁄4 cup plum preserves
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In small bowl mix preserves, mustard, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
- In saucepan saute the ham in butter on medium heat till the ham is brown and heated through.
- Spread preserve mixture atop, cover and heat for another 2 minutes.
This is a wonderful fast and easy recipe. I had cherry preserves on hand and they worked great. Thank you for a wonderful recipe MizzNezz! Will make a lot more times.
Yummy and so easy! I didn't have plum preserves, so I used orange marmalade, which was delicious. I've never tried plum preserves so I'm not sure if I like them, but I'm thinking that next time I'll try apricot preserves.
My husband and I loved this sauce and I plan on using it from now on whenever I make ham steak. Thanks!