- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 2 cups raisins, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 slices ham (large 1/2 inch ham steaks, bone removed or boneless)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the crumbs, raisins, celery, sugar, mustard and butter together to form the stuffing.
- Spread the stuffing evenly on each ham steak.
- Stack one ham steak on the other.
- Roll the steaks up (together) and secure the roll with butchers twine.
- They can also be rolled separately and sliced as appetizers, but remember to decrease the baking time.
- Bake at 325°F for two (2) hours.