Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Ham Steak Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Prepare cornbread mixture according to package directions.
- Put into pan or muffin tins and put into oven to bake (set timer to check after 15 minutes).
- Add can of green beans and cream of mushroom soup to medium size saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring every so often.
- Heat a oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add ham steaks to skillet and cook 3 to 5 minutes on each side (should be slighlty browned and heated through).
- Once cornbread is ready and green beans and ham steaks are heated through, Serve and Enjoy!