1/2 Photos of Ham Steak and Brown Sugar Apples
Adapted from Gooseberry Patch's The Cozy Home Cookbook. Going to try this one soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add butter to a skillet and let melt.
- 2Add in brown sugar and mustard; stir to blend well.
- 3Add in apples and stir/simmer for about 5-8 minutes or until apples are just tender.
- 4Transfer apple mixture to another dish.
- 5Place ham steak in skillet and top with apple mixture.
- 6Over medium heat, cook, covered, about 5-10 minutes or until ham is thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Steak and Brown Sugar Apples
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.9
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 1569.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 22.7 g