Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A favorite of my husband's when he was growing up. Warning...there will be NO leftovers
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 (4 1/4 ounce) cans deviled ham
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 16 ounces Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl, blend cream cheese, ham, pepper and onion together.
- Separate the two cans of dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press together perforations to seal.
- Roll out to make more square. Spoon mixture into the center of each square. Fold up the corners and twist at the top, seal any open edges.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Allow 2 per serving.
I had these last night, and you are right absolutely NO leftovers. I used Vidalia onion to give it that sweet kick, and practically pureed them to keep the bites from being too crunchy. I may add mushrooms next time...just because i think mushrooms are grande in anything! Thanks!
I included Deviled Ham for the first time on my grocery list to make these little squares for my family. When it came time to make them, though... I realized it called for TWO cans of crescent dinner rolls and unfortunately I'd only purchased one. I was forced to halve the recipe, which was easy to do... and made 4 cute little squares. You were right, there were no leftovers... my toddler ate all of his, too. Will make again because I still have the other can of deviled ham! :) Thanks!