Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This an old favorite party spread from the seventies. Serve it on crusty breads or crackers.
- 2⁄3 cup ham, minced
- 1⁄2 cup green pimento stuffed olive, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Blend all ingredients together cover and chill to blend flavours.
I love green olives and ham so this recipe couldn't go wrong. Loved it! Thanks for posting. Made for Kittencals Forum Recipe Tag.