Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A family favorite for ham leftovers. We are wild about it on toast.Great as a grilled sandwich too. A refreshing spread for sandwiches or crackers as an appetizer.
- ham (however much you want to use ,or have leftover)
- cheese (again, a lot or a little depending on your taste for cheese)
- pickle relish (as much as desired)
- mayonnaise (to taste)
- Place ham and cheese in processer or old meat grinder.
- Add relish to taste Add mayo to taste and for consistency.
This is a favorite for lunches in our family. I think it is a little tart, but the kids gobble it up in a heart beat. Thanks for the recipe