Recipe by yogi
Great to serve in a clear bowl to see all the layers. To save time I use bagged spinach, microwave bacon, and just order some ham and swiss in the deli... EASY! (also, I use low fat mayo & sour cream)
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 ounces cut up ham
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 10 ounces frozen peas, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed swiss cheese
- 5 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer, in order, in a large bowl: 1/2 of spinach, all of eggs& ham, remaining spinach, onions& peas.
- Combine mayo and sour cream then spread over top, sealing to sides of bowl.
- Sprinkle w/ cheese, cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Before serving, cook& crumble bacon and sprinkle over salad.