Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Although I use 2% skim cheese, this could easily be adapted to the Weight Watchers Core program by switching to fat-free cheese. I like to make this on the weekend, then wrap slices individually. It will keep for a week in the fridge, and makes breakfast much easier on those crazy hurried mornings.
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 4 ounces lean ham, cubed
- 1 cup 2% mozzarella cheese
- 1 ounce roasted red pepper
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8-inch pie dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and egg substitute. Stir in spinach, ham, cheese, and roasted pepper.
- Pour into pie dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and bake until eggs are set, 10-20 minutes. Eggs are done when knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Allow to rest 10 minutes. Cut into 6 wedges.