Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came from the Taste of Home cookbook. I make these for a meal or filling appetizer. The original recipe calls for garlic and herb cream cheese, but I have also used whipped chive cream cheese.
- crescent roll
- 4 -8 slices deli ham
- fresh baby spinach leaves
- garlic cream cheese with herbs or cream cheese with chives
- Roll out seemless crescent rolls.
- Cut length wise to make 2 separate sections.
- Spread cream cheese to cover.
- Place desired amount of spinach leaves and deli ham.
- Roll long way and pinch dough to close.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into small slices and serve.
I used the onion and chive cream cheese. WONDERFUL!