This recipe came from the Taste of Home cookbook. I make these for a meal or filling appetizer. The original recipe calls for garlic and herb cream cheese, but I have also used whipped chive cream cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll out seemless crescent rolls.
- 2Cut length wise to make 2 separate sections.
- 3Spread cream cheese to cover.
- 4Place desired amount of spinach leaves and deli ham.
- 5Roll long way and pinch dough to close.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Cut into small slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Spinach and Cream Cheese Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 15.2
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 121.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g