Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have made this sauce every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas for the baked ham. My brother Bobby begs me each year to make sure we have enough for his left over dishes. The Tupperware dishes that he always manages to bring with him to dinner and never returns.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- Combine 1 cup of brown sugar, 1 Tbl, of prepared yellow mustard, ½ cup of raisins, ½ cup of pineapple juice.
- Then simmer on stove on low heat.
- If sauce is too sweet, add 1-2 Tbls. of lemon juice until you get the right taste.
Sorry, but I didn't really care for this sauce.