Treat yourself to this with your left-over baked ham. This salad consists of dried cranberries, pecans, orange marmalade, and chipotle peppers. Toss on a bed of greens, place in your favorite bread be it toasted white, tortilla for a wrap, or a crisp fresh roll.
- 4 cups diced smoked ham
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 small onion (1/2 cup very finely minced)
- 1 -2 chipotle chile in adobo, minced and seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 bunch fresh parsley (2 tablespoons chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Mix all ingredients together till thoroughly mixed.