Recipe by Seasoned Cook
Leftover ham may be used for making this salad. Enjoy on crackers or in a sandwich. Often used in finger sandwiches for parties or wedding receptions. Good for a light lunch. A real treat!!
Top Review by Chocolatl
I ground the ham in the food processor for a smoother texture, and mashed the seasonings with the egg yolk before mixing everything together. DH really enjoyed the egg in this. Thanks for posting! Made for Aus/NZ recipe swap.
- 2 cups ham, finely chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery seed