Luby Luby Luby's Note:
This is the ham salad recipe I used for sandwiches at my wedding reception. The salt is optional depending on the saltiness of your ham - if the ham is salty you may not need the additional salt. You can certainly use it on any bread of your choice, but I like it on wheat bread that has been lightly buttered. Buttering the bread keeps the bread from becoming soggy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 59.16 ml butter, softened at room temperature
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 59.14 ml green onion, minced
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml flat leaf parsley, minced
- 0.59 ml ground cayenne pepper
- 453.59 g smoked ham, sliced thin
- 2.46 ml salt, optional if needed
- whole wheat bread or bread, of choice
- butter (for bread)
- 1Coarsely chop ham and place in food processor.
- 2Pulse a few times until ground, but not mushy.
- 3In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and butter until well mixed.
- 4Add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- 5Spread on lightly buttered wheat bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Salad Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.6
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.4 g
- Cholesterol 155.5 mg
- Sodium 1808.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 23.4 g